June 7, 2020

Lovely You

Oh my!!!  I thought that the papers in this new catalog were out of this world, but the dies are equally as awesome!!


At first glance you might think these would be a little difficult to die cut, since there are so many little pieces that need to come out.  I was super impressed with how well they cut and left the pieces that you do not want behind!!


Stamps: Lovely You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: 2020-2022 In Color 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Many layered Blossoms Dies, Label Me Fancy Punch, Basic Pear Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Oh my . . . is it peaceful in the house again!!  The unwanted attic guest or guests have decided to find another place to live and all is right in my world!!

I have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and spending as much time outside as I can.  I did get all of my cards ready for this week's Cards in The Mail, but I am planning on spending the rest of the day on the patio reading and getting the pdf ready to send out!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: