June 10, 2020

Many Layered Blossoms


OH MY LANTA!!!  This Many Layered Blossoms dies is absolutely awesome!!!  I can't wait to try more cards using it.


At first glance I thought it might be rather difficult to get everything cut cleanly, but that is not the case.  I am not sure I would want to make a whole lot of cards with all these little pieces because it is somewhat tedious to get them all back in, but I love the look!!


Stamps: Posted For You
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink:  Misty Moonlight 
Accessories: Many Layered Blossoms Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Mini Dimensionals


It is such a gorgeous morning this morning I could sit outside all day!!  But I do need to get some cardstock cut for the week's card kits, so when my coffee is done I am off to do that.

It was wonderful to see Jake and Hanna and their friends yesterday and to share lunch with them.  Hopefully a couple of friends from Iowa City are coming down tonight and we will meet for supper and visiting.  I am slowly taking baby steps to go out in the world again.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: