June 24, 2020

Beautiful World

Once again I was amazed when I saw this stamp set for the first time and knew I just had to have it!!  I thought I would primarily use it for scrapbooking but I have found that it makes awesome cards as well.


This is yet another card I found on my surfing expeditions.  I am trying to find many different layouts that only use sentiments in the cards . . . I know they probably all look different depending on what designer series paper you use, but sometime I feel like they all end up looking the same.  LOL


Stamps: Beautiful World
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: World of Good
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is another great morning of coffee on the patio!!  I almost hate to go inside!!  I do have to finish up die cutting a few things so that I can mail out the card packets late this morning or early afternoon.

You will know where you can find me when I am done with that . . . with my book, my iced tea, and my chair enjoying the beautiful late June weather.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: