June 29, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom


Ever since Hanna decorated one of her apartments in the gray and mustard color scheme, I have used it in card designs.  It really is a striking color combination.


This birthday card is one of the ones people will make if they order the Blossoms in Bloom Product Based card kit.  I hope they like the color combination as much as I do.


Stamps: Blossoms In Bloom
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Basic Gray, Bumblebee, Whisper White 
Ink: Gray Granite
Accessories:  Many Layered Blossoms Dies, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon, 
Elegant Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!!  Not much on the agenda today other than an eye appointment this afternoon for a nuisance floater that has been bothering me for a while. I have a feeling I am just getting old, but just want to make sure!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!