June 1, 2020

Tasteful Touches

Are you ready for some sneak peeks into the new catalog??  I had a little time yesterday before I got busy with my flowers to make a set of cards.  And when I say "A little time" I truly do mean very little time.


I made all ten of these cards in under 30 minutes.  How did I do that you night ask?  Well I used two cool new products . . . The Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes and the Flowers For Every Season Memories & More card pack.


I had seen some like this on a site I follow "Stamp With Amy" and thought they looked really cool.


I added some ribbon and some other embellishments because what is a card without some bling on some kind.


I think I am really going to love the sentiments in this Tasteful Touches stamp set.  I love the different fonts.


This card set provides you with 10 cards and envelopes . . . 2 in each of the new In-Colors.


Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness, and Misty Moonlight. . . . which will be you new favorite?


Stamps: Tasteful Touches 
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, 
Flowers For Every Season Memories & More, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Cinnamon Cider 1/4" Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Mini Dimensionals

I am finishing up getting everything ready for tonight and am hoping that it does not decide to rain.  the forecast says not. . . . but the sky sure looks like it could just downpour.  We will hope for the best . . . hope to see you this evening.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: