June 4, 2020

Forever Fern

I really do have other stamp sets from the new catalog and other designer series paper, but these stamps and paper seem to draw me in every time!!




It never ceases to amaze me that just a sentiment and designer series paper can make such a pretty card.


Stamps: Forever Fern
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Forever Greenery
Ink: Misty Moonlight 
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great break from the madness of Covid-19.  Luetta and I went to Iowa City, got a take out lunch and sat in a little park and ate while we visited.  I also stopped at Stringtown and got one more plants for my back patio.  I just need to finish a little weeding and give it a good sweep and I will be ready to spend a lot of time out there!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: