June 9, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

Today's card comes straight from another demonstrator's website that I follow . . . Stamping Pretty.  When I saw this sunflower I just fell in love with it!!


Of course the fact that it is black and gold certainly didn't hurt!!  My two favorite colors!!


Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: World of Good
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Sunflower Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, 
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim, 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna and Jake are coming this way with a couple of friends today to show them around the area.  I am planning on meeting them for lunch, so not sure how much time I will be in my stamp room.  I am still in the process of getting all of my new goodies that arrived yesterday in their proper places!!  My garage sale pile is growing by leaps and bounds!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: