June 21, 2020

Fabulous Fern

If you have stamped with me for a while you know I absolutely love the Joseph's Coat technique.  One of my stamping friends, Kimberly, sent me a link to a card using that technique with this stamp set.  So of course, I had to try it right away!!



For this card I used Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, and Gorgeous Grape inks.  I have usually used a brayer to cover the card with the black ink, but the tutorial that Kimberly pointed me towards, just rubbed the Memento Ink Pad directly over the cardstock.  It worked great!!  


Stamps: Fabulous Fern
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: ich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Memento Black
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Sponge Daubers, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Of course I had to try some other color combinations after I made this one.  Stay tuned for those in the coming days.

I think we are driving over to Adel this afternoon to celebrate Father's Day with the kids . . . observing social distance of course!  This is a very busy weekend for Jake and Hanna and this was the best option for getting together.  I do hope to spend some time in my craft room this morning before we leave!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: