June 16, 2020

Simply Citrus

Since I was trying to craft from my recliner this weekend, I was glad that I had another one of the fabulous kits from the new Idea Book and Catalog.


The Simply Citrus Kit is an all inclusive kit that contains absolutely everything you need to make these fifteen cards, including a block for the clear mount stamps, and a Night of Navy Ink Spot.


I again made the cards exactly as the directions called for, but there is certainly room to change them up and make them your own.


I love the fun colors on the inside of the envelopes.  You can mix and match them as well.  I know I will be using the sentiment that came with this kit in my own card making in the future!!


Check out this video from Stampin' Up! to learn more about this awesome kit.





We had a great time visiting my family while they were camping yesterday. My nephew and brother smoked ribs all day yesterday and they were absolutely awesome.  I have always said that I didn't care for BBQ ribs, but I can't say that anymore!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: