June 2, 2020

Forever Fern

Ready for another sneak peek at a new catalog stamp set?  I am already loving this Forever Fern stamp set and the designer series paper that goes with it.


The coordination of all these green colors is absolutely beautiful in person!!


Stamps: Forever Fern
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White 
Designer Series Paper: Forever Fern
Ink: Shaded Spruce Ink
Accessories:  Stampin' Dimensionals

I have spent the first part of the day pulling the weeds in my back patio that I killed the other day.  I decided to do it early this morning while it was still cool outside.  Since I will not be traveling this summer, I have decided that I want my patio to be an inviting place where I will enjoy spending time.

I have a couple of  appointments this afternoon, so will probably not be spending much time in my stamp room today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: