June 15, 2020

Gorgeous Posies Project Kit

This Gorgeous Posies Project Kit is truly as they say . . . gorgeous!!  


I needed these four ink pads . . . Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Blackberry Bliss, and Blushing Bride, as well as the coordinating stamp set . . . Gorgeous Posies.


The kit made sixteen cards. . . 4 each of 4 different designs.  


All there was for me to do is to stamp a sentiment and put the cards together and I had sixteen beautiful cards.


I would be hard pressed to tell you which of the four card is my favorite.  I stamped them exactly as the directions said . . . but if I order another kit of supplies I would definitely use other sentiments.


And the best part is that it comes with this gorgeous box to hold all of the cards and envelopes.



This weekend has been one of rest rest rest.  I somehow did something to my neck that made it very painful to stamp or do much else besides lay down and rest it.  It is a little better today so hopefully it is on the mend.

Both of my brothers are camped at Lake Darling this week and John and I are supposed to go for supper tonight. They are having ribs so we will go down this afternoon for a visit and then supper.  I am making some potato salad to take along with us . . . with eggs on the top . . . which has gotten to be kind of a family joke!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

 Happy Stamping!!

No comments: