June 22, 2020

Forever Fern

The other day I posted a card using the Joseph's Coat technique with other colors.  You can see that card here.  I liked those colors but had to try another one with my preferred color combination.


I definitely like this color combination better and am anxious to try some other ones as well.  What color combinations do you think I should try?


Stamps: Forever Fern
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black
Accessories: Seabed 3D Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, White Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blend Dark, Label Me fancy Punch, 
Sponge Daubers, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The good thing about rain is that I don't need to worry about watering my plants.  The other good thing about a rainy day is that I don't have to decide how I am going to split up my day . . . today I plan on crafting most of the day!!  Hopefully I will come up with some great cards!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: