June 17, 2020

Ridiculously Awesome

One of the first stamp sets on my order from the new catalog was this set . . . Ridiculously Awesome.  It has some great sentiments and I know I will use it a LOT!! This particular card comes from a site I follow . . . Creating Success and this was Ronda Wade's Million Dollar Stamp Set. 



I am not sure what says sunshine better than daisies and Bumblebee cardstock and ribbon!!


Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome 
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Bumblebee, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ornate Garden
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Tasteful Label Dies, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 
Small Bloom Punch, 1/4" Bumblebee Gingham Trim, 
Elegant Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It has been a beautiful morning sitting outside on the back patio.  I almost hate to go inside . . . but there are a few things I probably should get done.  I do have an appointment for my shoulder this afternoon as well as a nail appointment so I guess I better get busy!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: