June 27, 2020

Lovely You

I just can not get enough of the Flowers For All Seasons Designer Series Paper. I would be hard pressed to tell you which one is my favorite pattern in the pack.



This card which comes from Flowerbug's Inkspot is another card that everyone received in the Cards in the Mail packet.  Not everyone received the same designer series paper, but no matter which pattern was used I thought the cards turned out super cute.


Stamps: Lovely You
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Misty Moonlight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Greenery Embossing Folder, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Small Bloom Punch,  2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals 

We had a great time shopping the garage sale items at the scrapbook store. While I didn't get any garage sale items I did pick up a set of Iowa stamps that focuses on football and the Hawks.  How could I resist that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!



Happy Stamping!!

No comments: