June 19, 2020


Beautiful World

Yes . . . despite all that it going on in the world today it is still a beautiful world and life is always an adventure!!  


Today, the folks in Adel are having a fundraising garage sale for Hanna and Jake to help them with their adoption journey.  I thought this card was pretty appropriate for today since it shows both North America and South America.  Life will indeed be a beautiful adventure for them in the future!!


Stamps: Beautiful World
Cardstock: Basic Black, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: World of Good
Accessories: World Map Dies, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals


Rain Rain Rain . . . at least I don't need to worry about watering my plants.  

Now that my neck is feeling marginally better I am hoping to spend the morning in my craft room.  I have some techniques that I want to try with some of the new stamp sets and have just been waiting for things to settle down so I would enjoy my time.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: