June 28, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom

I had an opportunity yesterday to work on an upcoming product based class yesterday using the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle.


I have been seeing many of these split cards while browsing card ideas and I wanted to include the idea in this class.


It's really pretty easy once you see how it is done and gives you two awesome cards with just one set of die cuts.


As you can see, with just a change in the position of the sentiment you have the two awesome cards with little to no work!   What do you think?


Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Balmy Blue
Accessories: Many layered Blossoms Dies, Fine Tip Glue Pen

A year ago today, Hanna and I spent the entire day in different airports trying to get to Boston.  I just asked her if she would like to do that again and her answer was "NO!"  I am sure glad I did as much traveling last summer as I did, since this summer I am traveling from my house to my patio and then to my stamp room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: