June 25, 2020

So Much Happy

Oh My Lanta!!  This Happy Die is absolutely awesome!!  I thought it might be kind of hard to cut, but it is the easiest thing in the world!!


Once again I found this card on one of my surfing expeditions . . .  but just thing of the possibilities . . . oh my mind is spinning already!!  What about yours?  Different paper, different occasions, different embellishments . . . look for this die to resurface again and again.


Stamps: So Much Happy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Artistry Blooms
Ink: Night of Navy
Stamp[in' Blends:  Night of Navy Dark
Accessories: Happy Dies, Lovely label Pick a Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This is one of the cards that is in this week's packet of Cards in the Mail.  I mailed out 15 of them yesterday.  Do you want one?  Just let me know and yours can be in the mail as well!!

It has been another beautiful morning on the patio, but I do need to get busy. I have a noon appointment and am meeting some friends for supper.  I probably should get some other stuff done in between!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: