June 8, 2020

Tasteful Touches

There are several new products you might see on today's card.  My favorite of all of the ones you see here is probably the Flowers For All Seasons designer Series paper.



I will say that I will be very glad when my order arrives this afternoon and it has the new In Color Ink Pads in it.  I did not realize how often I used the coordinating colors of ink.  For instance if I had had it I would have probably have stamped the sentiment with either Just Jade or Misty Moonlight.


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Perennial Flower Punch, Label Me Lovely Punch, 
Gilded Gems, Flowers For Every Season Combo Pack Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I have been enjoying my early mornings on the patio until it either gets too warm or the bugs get to me.  I seem to be a magnet for the little gnats and nothing really seems to keep them away.

I am planning on working in my stamp room some this afternoon while it is so hot!!  Not sure what I will get done, but we shall see.


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: