June 26, 2020

Prized Peony

It seems like I have need more and more of these types of cards lately. Not sure if it is a sign of the times or a sign of my age.  Neither one is a good choice!!!


Everyone got this card in their Cards in The Mail packet this week.  It comes from a site I belong to called the Creative Corner.  I love the ideas they present there.


Stamps: Prized Peony 
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden
Ink: Gray Granite, Petal Pink
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Small Bloom Punch, 
Champagne Rhinestones, Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, 
Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

I almost feel like things are somewhat back to normal or at least a new normal.  I had a great time with friends for supper last night and today I am headed out with Luetta to go to a scrapbooking garage sale.  Not that I need anything, but it will be fun to look around!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: