June 5, 2020

Lovely You

I managed to move on from the greenery set and paper and am now working my way through the Flowers for Every Season Designer series paper.


This 6" X 6" paper has a plethora of flower designs, and like it says, they are for all seasons . . . even Christmas!!


Stamps: Lovely You
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Flowers for Every Season
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The birds are singing, the last of the raindrops are leaving, and the breeze is blowing!!  I got my cup of coffee the morning and headed straight outside to sit and enjoy the morning.

I am planning on making one more trip to the greenhouse because I want a few more plants and then I am going to call it good. 

I'll likely work on some more cards the afternoon when it is a little too hot to sit outside!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: