May 31, 2020

This Little Piggy


I have one last card to show you with retiring stamps sets.  This one came from my stampin' friend, Linda.  I just love the little piggy set and will be sorry to see it go!!



This card opens up from both sides.  The scallop circle opens to the right and then the plaid piece opens to the left.  We have made a couple of similar cards at our Make-It-Monday classes.



Yesterday I got all go the weeds pulled from my flowers beds and today I am hoping to go to the local greenhouse and see what I can find to put in them.  I want something that comes up every year and is little to no maintenance on my part!!  We shall see what I can find!!

I am hoping to then spend some time in my stamp room this afternoon using all new catalog materials!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: