May 6, 2020

Any Sentiment Stamp of Your Choosing!!

Again . . . using up my stash of designer series paper . . . this would make a great guy card for any occasion depending on the sentiment.


This is one of the cards I made at one of the two retreats I went to back in February or March.  This particular card uses a Sale-a-Bration stamp set but you could easily switch it out.


Stamps: Ane Sentiment You Choose
Cardstock: Garden Green, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country Club (Retiring)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder, 
2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, 
Country Club Twine Combo Pack (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Last night a couple of friends and I zoom stamped for over two hours.  We each had our projects we were working on and visited back and forth virtually while we were stamping.  Once I got my microphone problems figured out it was great.  It is definitely something I want to try again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: