May 22, 2020

Beautiful Day

While I was cleaning and purging in my stamping room I came across several card parts that I have used and thought I should save just because. Another blog I follow calls theses things card salad.  I thought that was pretty appropriate.  


This card is full of products that are retiring!!!!  I think when I used these flowers before I had to fussy cut them.  I just know I have a whole stack of them on my table.


Stamps: Beautiful Day (Retiring), Kindness & Compassion (Retiring)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red and Old Olive Refill Ink
Accessories: Layered Leaves Embossing Folder (Retiring),
Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Aquapainters (Retiring), Clear Faceted Gems (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I think today even in this time of social distancing I am going to take some flowers to the cemetery in Iowa City for Mom and Dad for Memorial Day.  This was always something that was very important to my mom for her and dad's parents and my brother and sister-in-law have comtinued the tradition in the Des Moines area.   Even though I have been staying close to home I am thinking I should be pretty safe being able to do this.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: