May 28, 2020

Generic Birthday Card

Once again this birthday card is one that I made at a stamping retreat in February and it uses a Sale-a-Bration stamp set . . . but you could use any greeting and it would work perfectly.  I really wanted to share the layout with you.



I love the Country Club paper . . . especially the plaid sides and will be sorry to see it leave!!



Cardstock: Night of Navy, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country Club
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels Dies,
Country Club Twine Combo Pack,
Stampin' Dimensionals

What to do, what to do, what to do???  Other than picking up my Aisles on Line order from Hy-Vee this afternoon, my day is completely free.  The kids decided as long as I have my mask and have minimal contact with people in stores, I could pick up buy own groceries!!!  LOL

I worked yesterday on getting some grab bag goodies ready for the catalog trunk show and just need to get a couple of cards ready for that as well and I am good to go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: