May 14, 2020

Forever Blossoms

Today's card comes from a site I belong to called Creative Corner.   Even though weddings may not be traditional this season, they still need to be celebrated, and what better way than with a hand crafted wedding card. 


I am sure I have mentioned a time or two or maybe even three or four how beautiful this Parisian Blossom Specialty Designer Series Paper really is!!


I don't usually stamp sentiments on the inside of my cards, but this one was just too perfect to pass up!!


Stamps: Forever Blossoms
Cardstock: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Parisian Blossom
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Perennial Flower Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch (Retiring), 
Petal Pink 1/4" Metallic Edged Ribbon (Retiring), 
Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Life got in the way yesterday of my big stamping project that I wanted to complete.  I made good headway on it, but am hoping that today I can finish it.  Actually I got side tracked by the computer and attending Zoom and Facebook Love sessions of the On Line On Tour from Stampin' Up!.  This is the spring version of the event that usually takes place . . . this year they are doing it all on line and I am trying to watch as much of it as I can.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: