May 29, 2020

Magnolia Blooms

When I first saw this Mosaic Mood paper I was not at all taken with it!!  But as I have used it over this past year it has certainly grown on me.  And the good news for you is that it is still available for a few days and the even better news is that it is on sale at a reduced price!!


This is another one of the cards that is in the Class By Mail this week!!  it could actually be used for anything since you stamp your own sentiment on the tag.


Stamps: Magnolia Blooms
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Mosaic Moods
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Timeless Label Punch, Gold 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Bronze Stampin' Blend, Stampin' Dimenionals

I have been waiting for the circumstances to be right so that I could spray the weeds on my patio and in the new flower bed in the front of the house.  The sun had to be out, the weather had to be relatively warm, I had to have no other plans, and I had to have the motivation to do it.  Today is the day!!!  We will see if my homemade mixture of vinegar, Dawn dish soap, and Epsom salts work.  I surely do hope so!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: