May 8, 2020

COVID-19 Giveback PDF

Two friends of mine, Dawn and Susie, shared their mask cards with our stamping group a couple of weeks ago.  As soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to make several of them.


I knew this sentiment from the COVID-19 Giveback PDF would be perfect for them . . . so I set about making many mini masks!!  I think by the time I was done I made about 60 of these cards to send out to let people know I was thinking about them.


Stamps: COVID-19 Giveback PDF
Cardstock: Night of navy, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: See a Silhouette 
Accessories: Simply Scored, Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding, 
Tear & Tape, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

So I was quite busy yesterday, stamping, video chatting, and delivering a stamp order.  Today looks to be the same . . . I do love being busy even if I'm staying at home!!  I have a couple of card orders to make, some more card packets to get cut, and a new Compassionate Spacing Cards in the Mail class to plan!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: