May 13, 2020

Band Together

Back again with the awesome Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper.  This is one of the cards that went out yesterday in the Cards in the Mail packets.


I am so glad that these Detailed Band Dies are carrying over to the new catalog.  At first I thought that they were retiring, but glad I was wrong.  


Stamps: Band Together
Cardstock: Basic Black, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Magnolia Lane
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Accessories:  Detailed Band Dies, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


I think I am ready to start on another big project I have had in mind for a while using the COVID-19 Giveback PDF that Stampin' Up! released a couple of weeks ago.  Stay tuned to see how I do with that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: