May 25, 2020

Tasteful Textures

Tasteful Textures is one of those stamp sets that I can't decide if I want to add to my personal stash or give up for the garage sale.  I definitely love the sentiments in the set, but I know that there will be many more sentiments that I will come to love in the new catalog.


I found this card on Pinterest and it is one of the cards you will receive if you order the Cards in the Mail this week.


Stamps: Tasteful Textures (Retiring) SOLD OUT
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Mosaic Mood (Retiring)
Ink: Terracotta Tile
Accessories: Butterfly Beauty Dies, 2" Circle Punch, 
Starburst Punch (Retiring), Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna and Jake are on their way to Kalona to deliver some kittens to a friend of hers, so we decided to take advantage of their time here and have a socially distant picnic in Julie and Jason's backyard.  Luckily it looks like the weather has decided to cooperate with us!!!  

I am hoping to spend a little time in my stamp room later this afternoon or evening!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: