May 7, 2020

Timeless Tulips


I got an email the other day from a blog I follow . . . Stamptastic Designs . . . and she had a picture of some of these "sweater" cards.  I knew I had to make one right away!!


The problem was I could not decide which pattered paper to use so I had to make more than one.


These are really super simple . . . the hardest part for me was putting on the pearl necklace!!


The Designer Series Paper is all from the Best Dressed collection.


I simply fussy cut one of the flowers and had a fantastic "brooch".


And of course . . . my personal favorite . . . The Hawkeye sweater!!


Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Cardstock: Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Petal Pink. 
Purple Posy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be pretty busy . . . it has been a long time since I could say that.  I have a lot of cardstock I need to get cut, I am video chatting with Hanna, two of her friends, and their moms, and I have some stamp orders to deliver  . . . at a safe social distance of course.  I guess I had better get started!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: