May 18, 2020

Bonanza Buddies,

Oh, Bonanza Buddies, how I am going to miss you!!!  You are just perfect for all those littles that are having birthdays!!!!


This is another one of the cards that I made at the Stampin' Sisters retreat back in March.  I have several great nieces and nephews that these will be perfect for!!!


This class was full of fun folds and this card is no exception!!  I love how it opens up to show even more fun images!!


Stamps: Bonanza Budddies
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Smoky Slate,  Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Light, Mango Melody Light, Cajun Craze Light
Accessories: Bonanza Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals


Oh my . . . I am so, so excited that today I get to do one of my favorite things . . . get my nails done!!!  I know it is vain, but it is something I have done faithfully since my mom got sick in 2001 . . . first with her, and then with Hanna.  Ever since I was a kid I always wanted long fingernails. I used to go with my Grandma to the beauty shop every Friday when she got her hair done and her nails painted.  As I am typing this I realize it is just more than having my nails done . . . it is the memories that are associated with it that are so special.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: