May 19, 2020

Painted Poppies

I loved this card I received in the mail from one of my stampin' friends, Lorna!!!  I am so glad that the Painted Poppies whole suite is carrying over to the new catalog!!


Once again you could use this card for just about anything!!!  Super simple to duplicate!!


Stamps: Painted Poppies
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Poppy Parade, Sahara Sand, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade Dark
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Painted Labels Dies, 
Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

At the end of the day today I am going to feel like a new woman!!  As soon as I am done posting this I am off to get my hair cut and then this afternoon I have an appointment for my shoulder!!!  Between that and the nails yesterday, I feel back to normal . . . whatever that is.

This evening I am going to Zoom stamp with a couple of friends again!!  I am definitely glad to be seeing people while still compassionately spacing!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: