May 10, 2020

Beautiful Friendship

This beautiful card was waiting for me in my post office box the other day.  It was from my stampin' friend, Lorna.  Lorna had been stamping with me for a little while and I love to see how she takes the things we do at Make-It-Monday and make them her own.


I am definitely going to miss this Magnolia Lane Designer Series paper when it retires early next month.  I think it was definitely one of my favorites in the annual Idea Book and Catalog and I certainly have an ample stash of it left!!


Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Cardstock: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Magnolia Lane
Ink: Calypso Coral
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Combo Pack
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Versamark, Black Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Last evening we were sitting in the living room, when John looked up and said, "There's someone on out front porch!"  This does not happen very often, since we do not use out front door.  I went to look out and this is what I saw.


Julie and Jason were out there hanging a couple of Boston Ferns and a banner.  I love Boston ferns and usually get some for the front porch.


They also delivered this planter that will sit right outside the back door.  They stayed a little while and we had a six-foot compassionately spaced visit!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: