May 24, 2020

May Paper Pumpkin

There are some Paper Pumpkin kits that I receive and they sit on the shelf for a while.  And then there are some that I get and can't wait to make.  Such was the case with this month's Paper Pumpkin.


Everything was included in the kit so that I could make these twelve cards.


The kit also gave me the opportunity to work with four of the fabulous new In Colors . . . Bumble Bee, Magenta Madness, Misty Moonlight, and Just Jade.  I do believe I am going to love these colors for the next two years!!


I have been giving my Paper Pumpkin boxes to John because they are just the right size for him to store stuff in, but not this month.  I really love bright cheery colors on this month's box.  It will be the new home of the many cards I have in my stash that I want to send out.



Cardstock cutting and and stamping are on my agenda for today.  I am slowly getting all of the cards made up that were buried on my stamp table.  I am hoping that by the end of the day tomorrow and I can say they are done!!  We shall see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: