May 21, 2020

Bonanza Buddies

It took me a while to warm up to Bonanza Buddies, but once I did I really liked it.  It is great for kids' birthday cards and I don't have a lot of stamps for that.  This is a stamp set with coordinating dies that will probably go into my personal stash of stamps once it retires



This little guy is so cute and much easier for me to stamp that the lion.  I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get his face centered very well, but it is surprisingly easy.


Once again we have a fancy fold and once again this is one of the cards that I made when we went to the Stampin' Sisters' Retreat back in March.



Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, memento Black
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Bonanza Dies, 
Daffodil Delight 1/4" Ruched Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

The purging continues and I am starting to see a difference.  A lot of projects and kits that I kept thinking I would complete are going into the garage sale, because let's face it . . . after a couple of year the likely hood of me making them are slim and none so they might as well go to o a good home!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: