May 4, 2020

Bonanza Buddies

Do you like funky folds?  If so, then you will like this card.  It is another one I made at the Stampin' Sister's Retreat last March in Rockford.  Does that seem like forever ago to you?  It sure does to me!!


Once again the designer series paper really adds to the overall card.  I have really been making an effort to use my paper rather than hoarding it!!


And here is the funky fold  . . . a z fold card.





Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Cardstock: Terra Cotta Tile, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today seems like a good day to spend inside . . . it is certainly chillier than it has been.  I even had John close the window, which hasn't happened for a while.  I am hoping to get my stamp room organized and all of the retiring stamping products pulled off of my shelves in anticipation of all the new catalog products that will be coming next month.  I thought I would start early in case it takes me a while!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: