May 9, 2020

Well Said

While we might not be having traditional graduation ceremonies, there are still plenty of seniors that are graduating and need to be recognized.  I told Hanna I would make her some graduation cards this year.


I asked her what school colors I should use and she said red and black.  So after I made the ones she needed of course I had to make a black and gold graduation card.



I am pretty pleased with the way they turned out.  I found the idea on Pinterest the other day.


The tassel was probably the trickiest part of this whole card and that is just because I wished I had three hands when tieing it together.  I finally found a binder clip I could use to hold it together and that made it so much easier.



Stamps: Well Said
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Whisper White 
Ink: Memento Black, Craft White
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, 
Clear and Gold Faceted Gems, White Baker's Twine, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I have another order of cards that I need to work on and several more card packets to get cut.  I am not sure what else is on the agenda . . . but I am sure I will manage to keep myself busy!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: