May 12, 2020

Ornate Thanks

I have a feeling that Ornate Thanks is going to get a work out this year!!  I do so love the sentiments in this stamp set and the fact that the font is bigger than we usually have.



I had all of the parts and pieces of this card cut out for the last Make-It-Monday in March using a Sale-a-Bration stamp set.  We all know that didn't happen so I decided to change it up just a little bit so I could use all of the pieces for this week's Compassionate Spacing Cards In the Mail class.  It also fit the bill for using designer series paper and only a sentiment.


Stamps: Ornate Thanks
Cardstock: Garden Green, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country Club Specialty (Retiring)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Banner Triple Punch, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am thinking it is time to start walking again.  As you know I started to walk around Easter time and then the weather got kind of icky and I just never got back to it.  In anticipation of actually being able to go somewhere sometime soon I think I need to get my walking legs back again.  There is not a lot of walking in my house . . . only to the stamp room and back to my chair again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: