May 16, 2020

Bonanza Buddies,

I REALLY wish this Bonanza Buddies Suite was carrying over to the new catalog.  It makes such awesome kids' birthday cards!!


This is one of the cards that I made at the Stampin' Sisters retreat I went to at the beginning of March . . . which feels like a year ago!!


When you open it up you can see that it is actually a gift card holder.  Or you could also slip some cash into the little pocket.  I think any kid would be glad to receive this card!!


Stamps: Bonanza Buddies
Cardstock:mango Melody, Basic Black, lisper WhiteWh
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza
Ink: Mango Melody, Cajun Craze, Bermuda Bay, Memento Black
Accessories:  Bonanza Dies, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I have started the annual purge of my stamping room in anticipation of being able to have a garage sale this summer at some point!!  I know I am tired of looking at a lot of the stuff so I am purging a lot!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: