May 23, 2020

Bonanza Buddies

Back again with the last of the Bonanza Buddies and the last of the Fancy Fold cards!!  These were so fun to make and I am sure will delight anyone who receives one of them.  Just like the rest of them, this is a card I made at the Stampin' Sisters retreat back in March. 


This time we are using the lion.  He is probably my least favorite of the characters in the set, but he still makes a cute card.


This card is an open panel card as shown below.  Sometimes I use a window sheet when making a card like this but did not on this one.


Stamps: Bonanza Buddies (Retiring)
Cardstock: Mango melody, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Birthday Bonanza (Retiring)
Ink: Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Memento Black
Accessories:  Bonanza Dies (Retiring), Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Layering Ovals Framelits, Daffodil delight 1/4" Ruched Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's mission to take some flowers to my parents was successful. Freeman's Grocery, our local grocery store had a beautiful bouquet of flowers. After visiting the cemetery, we dropped off some things at Goodwill, got the car washed because of the nasty bird droppings and stopped at Dane's Dairy for ice cream. All safely . . . not coming into close contact with anyone.  

We took the long way home through the country and had an added bonus.  We went by the Little Welsh church cemetery I glanced over and saw my parents' best friends' daughter there with her husband.  Of course I had to stop and say hello.  Although we communicate on Facebook, I had not seen Renee in years, so that was a great surprise. 

Another things we did on the way  home was my favorite thing to do on Memorial Day weekend . . . go to see all of the flags flying high.  I decided yesterday was the best opportunity after looking at the forecast for the rest of the weekend!!






Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: