May 27, 2020

Positive Thoughts


I am all for positive thoughts and you will see why at the end of my post.  I am so glad that this stamp set and dies are carrying over to the new catalog.




This card comes from Flowerbug's Inkspot.  She had a card posted like this that used Purple Posy and Blackberry Bliss and a different designer series paper.  I had used up that pattern and decided to try it with pinks and am pretty pleased with the result.


Stamps: Positive Thoughts
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Lovely Lipstick (Retiring), Whisper White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed
Ink: Lovely Lipstick (Retiring)
Accessories: Nature's Thoughts Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Mini Glue Dots

If you stamped with me this winter before COVID-19 you know I was doomed by a raccoon in the attic.  We caught that raccoon on Groundhog's Day. Believe it or not when I was sitting in my chair this morning I heard the same noises in the attic again.  This time I called the Critter People right away and they came over and found the spot that this one got in.  They are very wily creatures and even the critter guy was surprised that it got in there!!  I texted Hanna about it and she sent me back these and said this is how she imagines the raccoons playing with her toys up there!!




We are going to hope this one's easier to catch than the first one!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: