May 2, 2020

Timeless Tulips

I got this card in the mail yesterday from one of my stamping friends, Lorna. I love how she took the kit that I had sent her and made her card her own!!!


I am so glad that this stamp set and punch will be carrying over to the new catalog.  It is definitely a favorite!!


Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Tulip Builder Punch, 
Stampin' Dimnsionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are going on a ride.  We are on a mission to get a fresh strawberry pie!!!  It will be great to stretch our eyeballs a little bit again!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: