May 15, 2020

Layered Leaves Embossing Folder

I think of all the embossing folders that are retiring to have retired in recent year, I am going to miss the Layered Leaves folder the most.  I used it a LOT!! And I do mean a LOT!!



It is absolutely perfect to add just that little bit of texture to many different types of cards . . . flowers, trees, anything really.  So I had to use it one last time on a Cards in the Mail class.  This is one of the cards that everyone received.


 Stamps: Beautiful Moments
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer (Retiring)
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed (Retiring)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Layered Leaves Embossing Folder (Retiring), 
Label Me Lovely Punch, Label Me Fancy Punch,  
Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack (Retiring), Gilded Gems, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

And I finished them . . . all 70 of these babies!!  It might not look like there are that many there but believe me there are.  I used this same design to send some cards to Hanna so that she could send them to her students and decided that the design would work perfectly with the COVID-19 Giveback PDF.  These are going out to all of my teacher friends, just to let them know I have been thinking about them during this unprecedented time as they have found new and different ways to still engage with their students and provide learning experiences!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: