May 20, 2020

Happy Birthday

Again . . . still trying to use up that designer series paper!!!  This was another card that we made at one of the stamping retreats I went to a couple of months ago.



I have used more Poppy Parade cardstock in the last four months that I think I have used in my entire stamping life.  Several of the designer series papers in the January-June 2020 Mini catalog have that as one of the colors.


Stamps: Any Sentiment Stamp
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Country Club
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Country Club Twine Combo Pack, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I went through my stamps sets and pulled all of the retiring stamps. I have QUITE a pile.  I sure do hope I am able to have a garage sale here at the house because there is so much stuff I would hate to have to transport it somewhere!!!  Maybe by July things will have settled down enough for that to happen!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: