May 30, 2020

Abstract Impressions


I think I have said before that I have loved Abstract Impressions since it first hit the catalog.  Partly for the images, but more so for the sentiments.  That is so true for a lot of stamp sets!!


I had a lot of Best Dressed Designer Series Paper that I wanted to use and this card sure helped me out!!  It is one that was mailed out this week in the Cards in the Mail packets.


Stamps: Abstract Impressions (Retiring), (SOLD OUT)
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick (Retiring), Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Best Dressed (Retiring)
Ink: Lovely Lipstick (Retiring)
Accessories:  Stitched Labels Dies (Retiring) (PRICE DISCOUNTED), 
Stampin' Dimensionals


So . . . I got my weeds sprayed yesterday and it really worked.  I am hoping to go out today and get them pulled up so that I can plant some new flowers and plants in the coming days.  

I am also hoping to get a some samples made for the New Catalog Trunk Show on Monday night.  It looks like the weather is going to cooperate with my for which I am very thankful!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: