May 25, 2017

Decorated Card Tin

Yesterday afternoon I actually worked on a few new craft show items. One of them was a decorated tin I got during Sale-aBration.



The front of the tin has letters cut out from the Large Letters Framelits and the pieces that were left over after I finished my Watercolor Wishes card Kit.


I took some Affectionately Yours Washi Tape and laid it across the top of the card dividers provided with the tin and then punched out computer generated headings with the Classic Label punch.


I am trying to decide if I want to sell these full of cards or just the decorated tins that people could choose their own cards to fill it with.  Any ideas???

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to an appointment for my shoulder and then I am intending on sitting on my patio with a good book this afternoon since it is supposed to be warmer and the sun is supposed to be shining!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: