May 4, 2017

Flourishing Phrases

It is the first Thursday of the month again so that means that it is Technique/Stamp Club night.  One of the techniques we are working with tonight is Faux Quilting.

 


I made this card a couple of months back at a monthly get together that I have with some other ladies who love to stamp as much as I do.  This was a swap that Crystal brought and I thought to myself as soon as I saw it that it would be perfect for Technique Club.

Stamps: Rose Wonder
Cardstock:  Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake, Gold Glimmer Paper 
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Big Shot, Simply Scored, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, 
Gold Glitz Dazzling Details, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an appointment for my shoulder and then heading to Iowa City to do some shopping before Technique Club tonight.  It sure looks to be a glorious day outside, so I want to soak up as much sunshine as I can while it is shining!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: