May 31, 2017

Wood Words

Back again with another Wood Words card from Pinterest.  This Designer Series Paper really fits well with this stamp set.  



There really are other stamps than the rooster and I should use some of them but the rooster keeps calling my name.


Stamps: For Words
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, early Espresso
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits,
Wood Crate Framelits, Big Shot,
1 1/4" Circle Punch, Regals Enamel Shapes,
1/4" Copper Trim, Classic Label Punch,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early physical therapy appointment.  I am hoping to come home and spend some time in my stamp room before an afternoon hair appointment.  My hair has actually grown enough that I can do something with it.  Yeah!!!  After that I am spending the evening with my monthly group that gets together to do some shoebox swaps.  I have a feeling I will be resting tomorrow!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: