May 20, 2017

Gorgeous Grunge

Oh . . . Gorgeous Grunge . . . whatever am I going to do without you!!!!  I LOVE this stamp set!! 



This card that everyone is going to make next week is one that I found on a blog I look at . . . Stampercamper.


Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Layered Letters
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone Jewels


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to spend the day in Des Moines with Hanna.  We have no real plans other than to look at furniture . . . she thinks she would like a new couch for her apartment.  I am anxious to see her new apartment.  It looks so cool in the pictures that she has sent.  I am hoping to get home in enough time to attend a graduation party in the evening.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: