May 11, 2017

Nailed It

Nailed It is another one of the stamp sets that is due to retire in a few weeks. It is one that I have a feeling I will be keeping for some of the guy cards I make for craft shows.


This is also one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday night.  I found it on a blog I look at from a stamper called stampercamper.  It was fun to see how people changed it up some depending on the sentiment they wanted to use.



Stamps: Nailed It
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Black, 
Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla, Silver Foil  yesterday 
Designer Series Paper: Urban Underground
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Build It Framelits Dies, Big Shot, 
Urban Underground Embellishments, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The scrapbooks are done and in the mail.  Hanna should have them by Friday, so she will have two or three weeks to get the photos put into them.  The remainder of the day I spent in my room purging and reorganizing all of the new stamping materials I got Monday in my pre-order from the new catalog. Now that things are organized, I can start to play with new stamps and colors. That will have to wait until after my physical therapy appointment this morning, however.  At least it is first thing in the morning, instead of right in the middle of the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: